Featured Post

Recommended C3/DS Patches and Agents

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

An Update

Just a small update on the blog. I've decided on a blog post schedule that I'll try to stick to this time. A new post will be out every Tuesday and Thursday. There might also be a Wednesday post called Wolfling Wednesday. I'm thinking it will be a one-time post about a specific run and what happens in it. If it is a long wolfling run, then I'll obviously post about it more then once.

Also, I've reinstalled my game. Before I did, I had to scroll through many, many pages of agents to find the one I wanted. I'm also hoping I fixed the random crashing when eggs hatched. So all of my old worlds are gone. This didn't hurt the CreatureLink world at all, since the Norns in there have long since died of old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment