Random Team Numbers:
2. Ziggy Stardust
4. Abrupt Quince
5. Agreeable Spark
8. Loutish Dime
11. Violent Violet
14. True Rose
18. Courageous Spark
Random Creature Numbers (per team):
- Ziggy Stardust
- Violent Violet
- True Rose
- Abrupt Quince
- Agreeable Spark
- Loutish Dime
- Courageous Spark
- Ocean balcony
- Under the treehouse
- Volcano cave
- Purple temple + caves
- Under the castle
- Pink Tree area
- Cursed is the Minority: The team with the lowest number of creatures has one of their members banished to the Meso.
- A Pox on you: A creature with the lowest drives is injected with a toxin from Kezune's list.
- Fatal Accident: Export the creature who has had the most children. If no one on the team has had children, then whoever looks the happiest/has the lowest drives gets exported.
- World-Breaker: Block off access to an area that isn't vital to migration.
- Idle Hands: Every toy in the team's immediate area is moved to another area.
- Not the Bees: Release a few stingers from the stinger pod.
- Dumbing Down: Remove the learning device. If it's already been removed, then randomly select a creature and turn off their ability to speak.
- Fruits of Temptation: Place 4 poisonous things next to a few randomly selected creatures.These poisonous things are labeled as mankey or detritus, to make it fair on the creature.
- Bah Humbug: All of the Christmas decorations are moved to the Meso.
- Solitary Confinement: Flip a coin, if heads a randomly selected creature is moved to an uninhabited area of the world with food in it and, if tails, a randomly selected creature is moved to an uninhabited area without food.
- Ticket to Hell: A randomly selected creature near a bunch of food is moved to an area with no food.
- Critter Cataclysm: A species of critter or bug is removed from the game, if there is one.
- Splice Experiment: One creature is made using the mini gene splicer. No creatures are killed, but one of the teams gets a free baby.
- Dimensional Wanderers: Offline portals are added to two random locations. If this event has already been rolled, then a new portal is added.
- Regroup: The randomly selected team is moved into the Meso.
- Matchmaker: A randomly selected male and female are moved to the Meso.
- Useless Trolling: All of the creatures in the selected team gets a random mark.
- Luck of the Draw: Select a random agent to add, regardless of whether it's good or bad.
- Hazel Thumb: Sprinkle 3 good and 3 bad plants near the selected team.
- Find-it: Inject 6 toys and randomly sprinkle them in a random area.
- Redistributing Wealth: A random creature from the selected team gets a portable item near them moved to a random location.
- Misplaced Christmas Present: Inject three random, portable agents and place them in the Meso, where no on gets to enjoy them.
- Critter Contribution: A new species of critter is added.
- Trading Places: Two randomly selected creatures from any team are swapped.
- Temporary Banishment: If there are any creatures in the meso, then they are moved to a randomly selected area in the main metaroom.
- Alien Abduction: A randomly selected pair of creatures, from any team, are abducted and spliced with the inseminator. If both of them are male, then a randomly selected female is inseminated with the egg. The species of the baby determines which team the baby belongs to.
- Feed the masses: A food vendor is added to the most heavily populated area.
- Heal the Sick: The creature from the randomly selected team that looks the most miserable is moved to a better area.
- Christmas Decorating: Randomly add some new Christmas decorations. If "Bah Humbug" was rolled previously, then the Christmas decorations are moved from the Meso to the main metaroom.
- Successful Rescues: Any creature, regardless of team, that is outside of the current seasonal area is moved back to safety.
- Pest Control: Trappers are added near any stinger nests. If there aren't any stinger nests, then a few trappers are added to random areas.
- Albian Expansion: An extra patch plant is added to the area where most of the creatures are. If "World Breaker" was prevuously rolled, then that area is unblocked.
- A visit from Santa: Every creature that doesn't have a toy near it gets one placed near it.
- Vocabulary Boost: If "Dumbing Down" was previously rolled, then the learning machine is added back. If It hasn't been rolled then another learning machine is added.
- Free Refills: Place a single-bite piece of food next to every creature on the randomly selected team.
- Fresh Blood: Each surviving team gets two randomly generated creatures.