Featured Post

Recommended C3/DS Patches and Agents

Monday, September 14, 2015

Absolutely Terrible

These are the most stupidest Norns I have ever seen. If they aren't sitting around complaining of hunger, surrounded by food I might add, then they are obsessed with toys. Not only that they can't even get through a basic IQ test. I've restarted this run three times since I last blogged about them. So I gave up on them.

Well, I gave up on that group to be exact. Instead of splicing them, for the millionth time, I started over with the old wolfling run Norns and a slightly tweaked CFF genome. This time I was more careful who I chose to splice further, running each batch of splices through an IQ test. I also ended up scrapping the world they were in, and moving them to a simpler world. It worked out in the end though. As of today, the run is still alive. Hopefully it stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment