Featured Post

Recommended C3/DS Patches and Agents

Thursday, August 20, 2015

National Radio Day!

Happy National Radio Day! I don't actually listen to the radio a lot, just Pandora or one of the other internet radios. I love to listen to old radio dramas though. Strangely enough, I discovered my favorite one through a Fallout 3 radio mod. It played old recordings of an old sci-fi show called X Minus One. I loved it so much, that I found it online and downloaded them all. Not all of them are memorable, but most are very entertaining. The one I remember the best is the one where humanity is trapped underground after the nuclear bombs fell, much like Fallout 3. I can't remember the name of it though.

Also, there was a Creatures radio show at one point! There aren't any recording from the show, but the original site has been archived. I found it while searching for radio agents, and thought it was too neat .

There aren't a lot of radio agents, but the C3/DS ones are pretty good. Two of them are just the beat box from C3 in an object pack. The one from the connective agent pack does allow you to inject it in DS standalone, if you have C3 installed. The survivor and portal radios are probably the most interesting radios in this bunch. They play different songs, and the survivor radio even makes the Creatures around it say something.

C1: 
Tape Player by Mokus

C2:
Hanson Radio by AntiNorn
Xmas radio by Celeste

C3/DS:
Portal Radio by Ghosthande
Survivor Radio by Ghosthande
Beat Box (in the More Pack) by Ylukyun
DS Beat Box (in the DS Connective Agent Pack) by Mirality Systems
 


No comments:

Post a Comment