Featured Post

Recommended C3/DS Patches and Agents

Friday, September 1, 2017

A new direction for the Ray

Regular updates to the ray stopped a while ago and it's likely going to stay that way. I have various reasons for it but the main one is that documenting nurture worlds has become more of a chore then fun. So I'm not going to do that. Instead I'll likely switch to writing about wolfling runs or Caos projects. I've been meaning to write about Caos here most of the year and now is a good time to do so. I'm itching to start a new project or two and my current ones are some where close to being done. I'm pretty sure I said that my projects were nearly done earlier this year though. So maybe take that with a grain of salt.

Besides messing around with Caos, the only other Creatures-related thing I've been doing is reorganizing folders. Exciting stuff, I know! It's only beaten by the excitement and fun of reinstalling C3/DS and tracking down various agents. My old install was a couple of years old and was bloated by agents and sprite breeds I never used anymore. So I decided to just backup the old one and start fresh. It's surprisingly renewed my interest in it. Or maybe that's just the world-eating butterflies I've been playing with.


1 comment: